SALMON-CAPER BREAKFAST POCKETS
- 1/3 cup light cream cheese
- 3 tbsp capers, drained
- Zest 1/2 lemon (about 1 1/2 tsp)
- 2 whole-wheat pitas (each 6 inches in diameter), halved
- 7 oz cooked salmon (pouched or canned), flaked
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced2 cups baby arugula leaves
- In a small bowl, blend together cream cheese, capers and lemon zest.
- Gently open 1 pita half and spread quarter of cream-cheese mixture on 1 side. Arrange quarter of salmon on top of cream-cheese mixture, then add quarter of tomato and tuck in 1/2 cup arugula. Repeat steps with remaining pita halves and filling.
-Clean Eating Magazine